Colmed Group (formerly Colbrow Medics) is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced Sydney based Registered Paramedics. This is an exciting opportunity for Sydney Registered Paramedics to work in a variety of roles including high risk events, Sydney Trains, swab testing, infection control, and medical assistance teams.
Colmed Group has been delivering reliable and professional pre-hospital care to Australians since 2006. Our Sydney Registered Paramedics are deployed to work in large teams with mixed skill sets including experienced Doctors, Paramedics, Nurses, Medics & Support Staff.
- Registration with AHPRA
- Completion of an Australian state ambulance service graduate program (desired)
- Minimum of 12 months Paramedical experience
- National Police Check (recent)
- Working With Children Check
Our Registered Paramedics must have:
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent and confident decision making ability
• Ability to work within a team as well as independently
• Good observation skills
• Ability to cope under stressful situations
• Professional presentation and reliability
• Excellence in customer service
- High Risk Events
- Medical Assistance Team Deployment (NSW)
- Major Public Events
- Rural / Remote Site – Construction & Mining
- Film & Television Productions
- Sydney Trains – $1000 Sign-On Bonus*
All equipment is provided and rates are available upon receipt of your application. Healthcare Professionals currently or recently working in hospital or ambulance environments are encouraged to apply.
Colmed Group is an equal opportunities employer!
To be successful in this role you must be committed, enthusiastic, motivated and determined to succeed with us in our growing organisation. If this sounds like you, then Apply Now!
*Offer is valid for Sydney Trains only. Minimum of 20 hours per week or five (5) shifts for 12 weeks on a regular and systematic basis.