- Melbourne VIC
- $50 per hour for registered Healthcare Professionals with Cert IV in Training
- $40 per hour for First Aid Trainers with Cert IV in Training
Are you an organised, motivated and enthusiastic person looking for the right company to work with? We are a vibrant, flexible and dynamic company and we are currently seeking suitably qualified trainers and assessors to deliver First Aid and CPR training.
Colmed Group conduct on-site private group sessions and run courses throughout Metro Melbourne, Northern and South Eastern Suburbs as well as training at our premises in Noble Park North.
We’re looking for someone who can:
- Deliver premium first aid courses
- Ensure high standards / accuracy
- Be organised
- Be a critical listener and a great people person
- Learn new systems and procedures
- Evenings 5.30pm onwards and/or Saturdays all day throughout March, April & May 2023.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- To ensure that appropriate lesson plans are followed in all courses (Provide First Aid, Provide CPR, Asthma / Anaphylaxis)
- To ensure that protocols, policies and procedures are followed in the performance of all duties
- To ensure that the necessary preparation has been undertaken prior to commencement of each lesson
- To ensure that a high standard of instruction is maintained in all lessons
- To ensure that all student assessment procedures are thoroughly prepared and students are aware of assessment requirements
- To ensure that the Trainers’ knowledge is kept current and appropriate training courses are attended periodically
Key Selection Criteria
Your Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- Certificate IV in Training
- Current certifications in courses being delivered
- Police & Working with Children Check
- Drivers license
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent decision making ability
- Ability to deliver first aid training in front of a group in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to work independently
- Preferably with a background in Nursing or Paramedics or other healthcare discipline
To be successful in this role you must be committed, enthusiastic and motivated. If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you!
Colmed Group is an equal opportunities employer!