Are you an organised, motivated and enthusiastic person looking for the right company to work with? Do you want to apply your skills in real life situations? This could be the role for you.
We are a vibrant, flexible and dynamic company and we are looking for someone like minded, who is switched on, focused on customer service and energetic. Preferably with a strong background in healthcare, you will be a self-starter with a keen eye for detail and committed to providing quality service. You will be confident in your abilities, reliable and have a strong work ethic and be willing to continue to learn and grow with us.
An exciting opportunity currently exists for Event Medics (BLS) to join our team.
Availability required: 23rd October 2022
Location: Adelaide and surrounds
Key Selection Criteria
Your Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- Current Provide First Aid (HLTAID011)
- Current Provide CPR (HLTAID009)
- Police Check (or willing to obtain)
- Working with Children Check (or willing to obtain)
- Own reliable vehicle
- Own Trauma Kit & Diagnostic equipment (or willing to obtain)
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Empathy / Compassionate
- Excellent decision making ability
- Excellent team player as well as confident when working solo
- Excellent observation skills
- Strong ability to cope under stressful situations
- Current Provide Advanced First Aid Certificate (HLTAID014) (desired)
- Current Provide Advanced Resuscitation Certificate (HLTAID015) (desired)
- Experience in pre-hospital care preferred.
Colmed Group pays according to the Health Professionals & Support Service Award. Depending on age and experience, pay rates range from $21.63-$30.59 weekday and $30.28-$40.93 weekend.
Preferable minimum commitment to Colmed Group on a casual basis is 12 months with availability for 3 events per month.
To be successful in this role you must be committed, enthusiastic and motivated. If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you! Colmed Group is an equal opportunities employer.
Please ‘Apply Now’ or call 1300 550 123 if you have any questions.
**Please ensure you meet the qualification requirements before you apply or enquire**