Disability Support – Carers & Assistants
Colmed Group has extensive workforce and capacity to allocate Disability Support, Carers & Assistants throughout Melbourne and Sydney. We will find the most suitable carer for you or your loved one.
Our Disability Support Services Include:
|Travel||Social & Community Support|
|Assistance with Pets||Domestic Assistance|
|Lifestyle & Physical Activities||Overnight Assistance|
Colmed Disability Workforce
Colmed Group has large workforce resources and the capacity to deliver assistance, support and care for people in need on a daily bases and/or temporary placement. We provide carers and support to you or your loved ones from a medical appointment and any other travel, journey or trip they can’t do on their own anymore. We have a fleet of vehicles to assist as well, including fully fitted ambulances.
- If your loved one needs 24 hour care to be able to join you on a family holiday, Colmed Group can make it happen.
- If companionship is what’s required, we have the right people!
- Whatever the requirements are, don’t hesitate to ask us, we’ll do our best to make it work.
- Our Disability Support Workers provide onsite services throughout Melbourne, Geelong, Ballarat, Horsham, Bendigo, Shepparton, Sale and Greater East Gippsland in order to allow people to live their best life independently for as long as possible.
Colmed Disability Carers must hold the following:
- Relevant Certificates & Qualifications
- Provide First Aid
- National Police Check
- Working With Children Check
Colmed Group is committed to providing each Client with:
- Accurate and timely response to the services requested.
- Secure only the right carer for your needs.
- Methodology to ensure continuous satisfactory performance of personnel and management.
- Proven experience in the placement of casual and permanent nursing and carers throughout Melbourne & Sydney, and
- Ability to ensure a safe workplace, through a detailed on-site assessment.