Are you an organised, motivated and enthusiastic person looking for the right company to work with? Do you want to apply your skills in real life situations? Sydney First Aid Medics – this could be the role for you.
We are a vibrant, flexible and dynamic company and we are looking for someone like minded, who is switched on, focused on customer service and energetic . Preferably with a strong background in healthcare, you will be a self-starter with a keen eye for detail and committed to providing quality service. You will be confident in your abilities, reliable, have a strong work ethic and be willing to continue to learn and grow with us.
An exciting opportunity currently exists for Medics (BLS) to join our team to provide first aid.
Location: Sydney CBD and surrounds
Key Selection Criteria
Your Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- Current Provide First Aid (HLTAID011)
- Current Provide CPR (HLTAID009)
- Police Check (or willing to obtain)
- Employment type Working with Children Check (or willing to obtain)
- Own reliable vehicle
- Own Trauma Kit & Diagnostic equipment (or willing to obtain)
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Empathy / Compassionate
- Excellent decision making ability
- Excellent team player as well as confident when working solo
- Excellent observation skills
- Strong ability to cope under stressful situations
- Current Provide Advanced First Aid Certificate (HLTAID014)
- Current Provide Advanced Resuscitation Certificate (HLTAID015)
- Experience in pre-hospital care preferred
Preferable minimum commitment to Colbrow Medics on a casual basis is 12 months with availability for 3 events per month.
To be successful in this role you must be committed, enthusiastic and motivated. If this sounds like you, thenwe would love to hear from you!
Please ‘Apply Now’ or call
Colmed Group is an equal opportunities employer.
**Please ensure you meet the qualification requirements before you apply or enquire**