Update on First Aid Training with Victoria returning to Stage 3 Restrictions (Released 08/07/2020)
We thank all of our students and partners for their patience as we work through the cancellation process in response to the recent government announcement.
This information has been sent via email to all current students.
We have worked hard to re-design our training delivery methods to remain compliant with all regulations throughout the pandemic. Our Enhanced Online training with short face to face assessments have been incredibly successful. Despite our adjusted methods and with acknowledgement that work and study is legally permitted under the directions, we believe it is in the best interest of all parties to make the following changes.
We can confirm cancellations due to the Victorian Government restrictions:
- All future courses at Noble Park North and Greensborough have been cancelled until further notice
- This action is effective immediately, all courses on Wednesday 8 July have been cancelled
- All people booked in these courses will be automatically refunded within seven days
- You do not need to take any action to obtain the refund, this is an automatic process
- The refunds will be automatically generated back onto your payment method or coupon
Re-booking and completion of training:
- All people who still wish to complete training within the next six weeks will need to re-book their course
- We are working with our partners to assess requirement of courses and availability of coupon credit
- We will provide another broadcast within seven days regarding a limited number of courses that will be rescheduled
- Those who have emailed us already asking us to keep their current bookings will need to re-book into a new date once we release the broadcast
- All online pre-learning that has been completed for ERC, Provide First Aid and CPR will remain valid pending successful completion of assessment session within three (3) months
- Please save your login details for the online learning platforms or request a password reset through the login pages
For those who are interested in other training options, we have just released a new nationally recognised training course for Infection control in workplaces: https://colmedgroup.com/first-aid-training/hltinfcov001/
Colmed Group also provides a range services including:
- Onsite Temperature Checking
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Immunisation Services
- Patient Transport & Medical Escort Services
If your business requires any urgent assistance including fever screening, flu vaccinations, personal protective equipment or first aid supplies, we would appreciate your referral.
To find out more visit our website: https://colmedgroup.com/colbrow-medics-urgent-medical-services/
We look forward to opening up training opportunities again soon.
In the meantime stay safe and well.