THIS IS AN ASSESSMENT ONLY!
The following unit(s) will be awarded to successful participants in this course. The certificate will be issued by Allens Training Pty Ltd – RTO 90909.
HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Online Training with Face to Face Assessment – approx. 90 minutes face to face assessment
Venue: RSEA Park, 3 Linton St, Moorabbin VIC 3189
- Attending participants must obtain or hold a Unique Student Id (USI): https://www.usi.gov.au
- You will be sent an email with an invitation to enroll in your selected course
- Please note: please check your spam mail box should you not receive the email or contact Colbrow Medics
- You are required to complete approx. 3 hours of pre-learning online theory prior to attending the course
- This course is delivered in partnership and under the auspice of Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO #90909.
- Please view the Allens Training Pty Ltd student handbook here: Allens Student Handbook – December 2020