HLTAID011 Provide First Aid (inc CPR)
- Apply Life Support Skills
- Provide First Aid Management Skills for Burns
- Demonstrate the identification and Management of Internal Bleeding
- Manage an Emergency
- Provide First Aid Management for bone and joint injuries
- Manage Emergency Situations
- Provide First Aid Management skills for bites, stings and poisoning
- Manage an acute illness
- Describe the recognition and management of an eye injury
- Manage Hyperthermia and Hypothermia
- Describe the basic structure and function of the human body
- Provide First Aid Management skills for chest, abdominal, pelvic and head injuries
The aim of this course is to develop a student’s competence and confidence in providing emergency first aid. This includes calling for help, the ability to respond to first aid situations, casualty assessment, decision-making and basic life support functions cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR). This course covers adult and child conditions.
Must be at least 14 years of age by the last scheduled session of the course
Participants must perform 2 mins of unassisted CPR on a manikin
Proundly part of Colmed Group.
There are no reviews yet.