THIS IS AN ASSESSMENT ONLY!
The following unit(s) will be awarded to successful participants in this course. The certificate will be issued by Allens Training Pty Ltd – RTO 90909.
- HLTAID014 Provide advanced first aid (incl. HLTAID011)
- HLTAID015 Provide advanced resuscitation and oxygen therapy (incl.HLTAID009)
- Online delivery with face to face Practical assessment – self paced online learning with a scheduled 8 hour face to face practical assessment split over two nights (Friday and Monday)
Venue: Colbrow Medics, Noble Park North
- Attending participants must obtain or hold a Unique Student Id (USI): https://www.usi.gov.au
- You will be sent an email with an invitation to enrol in your selected course
- Please note: please check your spam mail box should you not receive the email or contact Colmed Group
- You are required to complete approx. 6 hours of pre-learning online theory prior to attending the course
- This course is delivered in partnership and under the auspice of Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO #90909.
- Please view the Allens Training Pty Ltd student handbook here: Allens Student Handbook – December 2020