New South Wales
>>>> Colmed Group (formerly Colbrow Medics) is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced Sydney based Registered Paramedics. This is an exciting opportunity for Sydney Registered Paramedics to work in a variety of roles including high risk events, Sydney Trains, Defence and medical assistance teams. <<<<
Colmed Group has been delivering reliable and professional pre-hospital care to Australians since 2006. Our Sydney Registered Paramedics are deployed to work in large teams with mixed skill sets including experienced Doctors, Paramedics, Nurses, Medics & Support Staff.
Sydney Registered Paramedic Positions include:
- High Risk Events
- Medical Assistance Team Deployment (NSW)
- Major Public Events
- Rural / Remote Site - Construction & Mining
- Film & Television Productions
- Sydney Trains
Location:Throughout metropolitan Sydney
- Registration with AHPRA
- Completion of an Australian state ambulance service graduate program (desired)
- Minimum of 12 months Paramedical experience
- National Police Check (recent)
- Working With Children Check
Sydney Registered Paramedics must have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent and confident decision making ability
- Ability to work within a team as well as independently
- Good observation skills
- Ability to cope under stressful situations
- Professional presentation and reliability
- Excellence in customer service
Amazing rates! Various locations throughout Sydney.
To be successful in this role you must be committed, enthusiastic and motivated. If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you!
Colmed Group is an equal opportunities employer.
To be successful in this role you must be committed, enthusiastic, motivated and determined to succeed with us in our growing organisation. If this sounds like you, then Apply Now!