Noble Park North
Are you our next Head of Operations?
Colmed Group is seeking interest from suitably qualified candidates for a four (4) year traineeship to become our next Operations Manager.
The traineeship will cover all aspects of business inclusive of logistics, recruitment, sales/marketing, accounts, projects and operations. Key criteria and assessments will need to be achieved in order to progress throughout the program. In order to make continual improvements throughout the organisation, our Operations Manager (and General Manager) must have sound knowledge of the intricate details in each department.
You will be confident in your abilities, be dependable, have a strong work ethic and be willing to continue to learn and develop with us.
The position is full-time Monday-Friday 8am-4pm however hours can be flexible due to studies or other commitments.
Suitable candidates must:
- Be in the final year or have completed a Bachelor in any of: Commerce, Business Administration, Management Human Resources or Entrepreneurship
- Be eager to learn
- Demonstrate exceptional IT skills and be willing to learn new software
- Demonstrate initiative
- Be a great human and an awesome team player
Skills & Qualifications / Experience:
No experience is necessary. Candidates will learn the following on the job:
- on-hire labour
- gross profit margins
- first aid training
- first aid equipment and sales
- policy/procedure writing
- quality assurance management
- and more.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident using Windows, including several software systems for rostering, CRM, accounting and troubleshooting to fix any issues when required
Start your career with us. You will be provided with ongoing training and skills which can be applied to any industry!
Colmed Group is a proud equal opportunities employer and appreciates applicants from all backgrounds!