Staff Training & Consultancy for Onsite Workplace Temperature Check, Infrared Thermometer use and Infection Control
If your organisation is considering implementing an internal temperature checking service for visitors and employees, Colmed Group can support you through this process by providing a tailored COVID Training package. This can for example include Infection Control protocols and procedures, proper use of PPE, accurate use of IR thermometers and hand hygiene.
Colbrow Healthcare has a long history of supporting organisations to provide screening services during outbreaks. This includes the screening technicians for airports during the 2010 Swine Flu Outbreak.
COVID Training & Consultancy
The Colmed Group Virus Fever Screen (VFS) is an on site temperature checking and fever screening system that is used as a first level mass screening test for accurately identifying individuals that have an above normal body temperature. The presence of a systemic fever is one of the key criteria for early identification of Coronavirus, COVID-19, Common Influenza, Norovirus SARS and other variants.
We can leverage our experience delivering the temperature checking service on high value and government sites to train your staff.
Colmed’s Temperature Check Staff Training will prepare your staff to safely conduct temperature checking and instruct your business about extra measures that should be put in place to increase workplace safety.
Our training and consultancy service can include:
- Site inspection and recommendations on layout and flow to maximise risk mitigation
- Temperature Check Staff training via Zoom or in person regarding use of clinical grade thermometers and appropriate PPE usage
- Onsite mentoring and support of staff performing screening
- Zoom meetings to assist with your organisations procedure, policy and documentation review relating to temperature checking, fever screening and quarantined sites
- Infection Control Training
Contact Us Now for a consultation on how the Colmed Group can support your organisation to implement temperature checking services.Online Temperature Check Training