THIS IS AN ASSESSMENT ONLY!
The following unit(s) will be awarded to successful participants in this course. The certificate will be issued by Allens Training Pty Ltd – RTO 90909.
HLTAID011 Provide first aid
HLTAID010 Provide basic emergency life support
HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Online Training with Face to Face Assessment – 120 minutes face to face assessment
Venue: FORD PARK, 45 Perkins Avenue, Bellfield, Victoria
- Attending participants must obtain or hold a Unique Student Id (USI): https://www.usi.gov.au
- You will be sent an email with an invitation to enroll in your selected course
- Please note: please check your spam mail box should you not receive the email or contact Colmed Group
- You are required to complete approx. 4 hours of pre-learning online theory prior to attending the course
- This course is delivered in partnership and under the auspice of Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO #90909.
- Please view the Allens Training Pty Ltd student handbook here: Allens Student Handbook – December 2020