1824 Hours (12 Months)
New South Wales
Colmed Group (formerly Colbrow Medics) is currently recruiting suitably qualified Registered Nurses for a multi day Music Festival (Fri 8th Dec-Sun 10th Dec 2023) in NSW.
Our Personnel must demonstrate:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent and confident decision-making ability
- Ability to work within a team as well as independently
- Good observation skills
- Ability to cope under stressful situations
- Professional presentation and reliability
- Excellence in customer service.
Our Critical Care Nurses:
- Monitor patient’s condition and assess their
needs to provide the best possible care.
- Observe and interpret patient’s symptoms.
- Perform routine procedures (blood pressure
measurements, administering injections etc.) and complete patient’s charts.
- Adjust and administer patient’s medication(s)
and provide treatments according to the onsite Doctor's orders.
- Inspect the facilities and act to maintain
excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment,
sanitizing surfaces, preparing beds etc.).
- Provide instant medical care in emergencies.
- Supervise First Aid Medics.
- Current unrestricted registration with AHPRA as a
Division 1 Registered Nurse
- Completion of hospital graduation year plus two years
additional experience (RN2/2)
- Minimum one year experience in critical care environment
(ED, ICU, Retrieval, Pre-hospital or Remote & Rural Nursing)
- National Police Check (recent)
- Working With Children Check
If this is something you are interested in, simply click on the “Apply Now” button to work with us.