Weekday – Metro Trains Melbourne, School Sports and Exhibitions
Weekends – Equestrian, Music Festivals, Fetes, Various Sports
- Current Provide First Aid (HLTAID011)
- Police Check (or willing to obtain)
- Working with Children Check (or willing to obtain)
- Own reliable vehicle
- Own Trauma Kit
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Empathy / Compassionate
- Excellent decision making ability
- Excellent team player as well as confident when working solo
- Excellent observation skills
- Strong ability to cope under stressful situations
- Current Provide Advanced First Aid Certificate (HLTAID014)
- Current Provide Advanced Resuscitation Certificate (HLTAID015)
- Own Trauma Kit & Diagnostic equipment
- Experience in pre-hospital care preferred
Colmed Group pays according to the Health Professionals & Support Service Award. Depending on age and experience, pay rates range from $21.63-$30.59 weekday and $30.28-$40.93 weekend.
Preferable minimum commitment to Colmed Group on a casual basis is 12 months with availability for 3 events per month.
To be successful in this role you must be committed, enthusiastic and motivated. If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you! Colmed Group is an equal opportunities employer.