New South Wales
Milsearch is an Australian family-owned company with 30 years of experience as an international service provider in the remediation of land and marine areas contaminated by Unexploded Ordnance (UXO). The company provides innovative solutions to both government and private sectors in regions of the world that have been exposed to past military conflict, training and munitions disposal. Their market is driven by the growing world population that needs more space, is transitioning to low carbon/renewable energy and increasing global trade.
About the Role
This dynamic and busy role will utilise your experience in Medical and Rescue Emergency Response. Based in Newnes Plateau, NSW. It offers a work life balance of a 7/7. You will be provided with accommodation, a company vehicle plus a travel allowance and a daily meal allowance. The shifts are 10 hour days Monday-Friday 0600-1600hrs.
- Bachelor Degree in Paramedic or Health Science
- Current Advanced Life Support Qualification
- Successful completion of a Graduate Program with a State Ambulance Service (desired)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Qualification (desired)Minimum one year experience working in remote areas (desired)
- Minimum three year experience as a practicing paramedic (desired)
- National Police Check (recent)
- Working With Children Check
Amazing rates! Great company.