Noble Park North
Preferably with a strong background in medical resource management; you will be a self-starter with a keen eye for detail and committed to providing quality service. You will be confident in your abilities, reliable, have a strong work ethic and be willing to continue to learn and grow with us.
Commencing: Tuesday 7 February
Hours: 0900-1600 (some evenings will be required to coordinate First Aid courses) - 32.5hrs/per week - can also be flexible
• Waste/Recycling/Bio management
• Manage and liaise with students
The role is typically suitable for someone with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience in logistics and/or project management environment or any other role which requires a high level of organisational skill.
Demonstrated experience in any of the following:
- Project planning - medical/healthcare
- Management of people and resources
- Working independently and prioritising workload
- Strong customer focus with high levels of motivation and a capacity to work un-supervised; able to use initiative and problem solve while multi-tasking.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Extremely high level of organisational skills.
- Exceptional communication skills with an ability to interact with staff and clients in a professional and objective manner.
- A good listener who consults others and communicates proactively whilst supporting and caring for the team.
- Capable of using computerised staff rostering software and knowledge of MS Office suite of applications.
We take pride in being an equal opportunities employer, looking to employ qualified candidates of any gender, race, religion or age, who have full rights to work in Australia.