Course Code :
Introduction to Temperature Checking
Temperature Check- Infrared Thermometer- Online Training
The aim of the Temperature Check Online Training is to develop a student’s competence and confidence to safely and correctly apply temperature checking techniques and the use of infrared thermometers for accurate results, including the ability to perform hand hygiene, use PPE and clean and sanitize as per best practice guidelines.
This online course is perfect for those working in security or required by their workplace to conduct low volume screening of customers or clients upon entry to a site or venue.
Temperature Checker must be capable to wear full PPE
- 1-2 hours temperature checker online short course
- Legislative Authorisations : This is a non-accredited course delivered via online workshop format or online temperature checking training.
- Certificate Validity Legislature : No renewal required
- How Infrared Thermometers work
- Basics of IR thermometer use
- Changing settings on IR thermometer
- Troubleshooting IR thermometer use
- What do look for when an error message appears
- Different models of IR thermometer
- What’s a low-reading
- When to change PPE and perform cleaning during thermometer use
- Cleaning method of work space and IR thermometer
- Hand hygiene–hand wash
- Don PPE
- Doff PPE including hand sanitiser