Colmed Group is seeking expressions of interest for a permanent role: Project & Logistics Assistant.
Reporting to the Logistics & Training Manager and based at our head office in Noble Park North VIC; your main functions are to provide project, office and logistics assistance as well as first aid training coordination.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Packing for events
- Reception duties
- Prepare uniforms & first aid kits for new staff members
- Car cleaning & maintenance
- Maintenance of medical equipment
- Ordering stock and supplies
- First Aid Training coordination including course and website administration & customer support
- Training room set up
- Logistics: packing, bump-in/out duties and non-clinical roles
- Ensure all action items are completed with utmost detail, accuracy and due diligence
- Active participation at internal and external meetings when liaising with clients and Medics to develop and strengthen established relationships
Your Skills & Abilities:
- Extremely organised
- Excellent phone manner with demonstrated customer/client service experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Capable of working within a small team environment as well as autonomously
- Excellent time management skills with an ability to work towards key targets
- Excellent ability to multi-task
- Excellent ability to deliver world-class events
- Excellent working knowledge of computer software e.g. Microsoft Excel, Word and Gmail
Your Experience & Qualifications:
- Diploma of Event Management or Diploma of Project Management (desired)
- A first aid certificate
- A background in logistics, planning, scheduling, quoting, event services and/or healthcare/first aid industry experience (desired)
- Demonstrated interest in the events industry, including but not limited to first aid, event management, volunteer management, security, workfoce; will assist your application.
The hours are flexible, Monday-Friday 9am-4pm. Weekends may be required.
Commencement Date: as soon as we have found the right person.
Colmed Group was established in February 2020 in response to the changing demands of Colbrow Medics. Colbrow Medics was a division of Colbrow Healthcare, a long-standing and reputable healthcare placement agency established in 1957. The organisation has a proven track record of providing a range of skilled and specialist staff to a range of organisations throughout Australia. Colmed Group has expanded Colbrow Medics scope of services to include five key areas of specialty: Medical, Training, Safety, Supplies & Workforce Personnel.
To be successful in this role you must be committed, enthusiastic, motivated and determined to succeed with us, in our small but growing Team. If this sounds like you, then click “Apply Now” and complete our online Work with Us application.